Sunday, May 28, 2017

Ariel The Smart Ecuadorian Child

It's good to take opportunities to help others in life changing ways.
Giving them that viewpoint in life that what they are doing is working in accordance to universal laws.

About five months ago, some strange mail came in and it was from children.org . It was a big green folder with a picture of a 7 year old Ecuadorian boy named Ariel. And I've never done anything or subscribed to anything related to sponsoring children so it was a shock.

And for only 32 dollars a month to sponsor him, we have great communication and he's a great spanish cursive writer.
Luckily, children.org translates it for me and notifies me when he writes me so I can read and write him back.

I always let him know about my meditation vegan life and I always tell him to practice his breathing and thoughts in a constructive manner.

I've even started a donation campaign for him here so I can start giving him extra money here and there .Help Ariel And Others

You can also see his letters I shared and updates too.


No comments:

Post a Comment